- Official website opened.
Tokyo International Industry Exhibition 2016 Implementation Report
Purpose of the Show
The main purpose of the Tokyo International Industry Exhibition is to be a platform bringing together the unique small and medium-sized business of the Greater Tokyo Area (Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, and Kanagawa), allowing them to showcase their superb technology and products, and providing opportunities for market expansion, inter-company collaboration, information gathering and exchange, and other business activities.
- 11/15(Wed.),16(Thu.),17(Fri.), 2017
- 10:00am-6:00pm (closes at 5:00pm on November 17)
- Tokyo Big Sight West Hall 1・3・4
- Exhibitor Fields
- Companies and other organizations with business establishments
in the Greater Tokyo Area (Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, and Kanagawa)
- Exhibition Fee
- Small and Medium-Sized Businesses & Organizations
(Exc. Small-Sized Businesses & Organizations)
75,600 JPY (tax incl.) ／ 1 Booth space (approx. 9㎡)
Small-Sized Businesses & Organizations
(Example of Small-Sized Businesses：Less than 20 Employees for Manufacturing)
54,000 JPY (tax incl.) ／ 1 Booth space (approx. 9㎡)
- Organized by
- Tokyo International Industry Exhibition 2017 Executive Committee
Tokyo Metropolitan Government,
The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
Federation of Tokyo Chambers of commerce and Industry,
Tokyo Federation of Societies of Commerce and Industry,
Tokyo Metropolitan Federation of Small Business Associations,
Tokyo Big Sight Inc.,
Tokyo Metropolitan Small and Medium Enterprise Support Center,
and Tokyo Metropolitan Industrial Technology Research Institute
- Supported by
- General Incorporated Association Tokyo Industry Federation,
Organization for Small & Medium Enterprises and Regional Innovation,
Tokyo Small and Medium Business Investment consultation co., Ltd.
prefectures and cities
- Saitama Prefecture, Chiba Prefecture, Kanagawa Prefecture, Saitama City, Chiba City, Yokohama City, Kawasaki City, Sagamihara City
- Expo Events
- Organizer Seminars（Keynote Address, Business seminars, etc.),
1Minute Presentation Movie, Exhibitor Presentation, etc.
- Business matching:Tokyo 2017,etc.
- Concurrent Show
- SME Japan Business Fair 2017 in Tokyo
- Admission Fee
- Free of charge